Thursday, November 1, 2012
Keeping track of myself...
7 months since my last post here, i vow to get better and posting more regularly. In this time my friend has not only been treated but is now clear of cancer she has also moved back home to NC with her family and is doing well. My 18 year old son has left for collage and from what I can tell is doing great. we miss him.. I miss him.. a lot.I also started back to school and am waiting for my NHA exam for phlebotomy on Nov. 16 and am in class now 2 nights a week for ECG tech. I love both. Phil is working hard for what seams like nothing but at least we are moving forward .. slowly.. but at least it is progress. Dez is studding hard for his SAT's and trying hard in school. He was again on football and is now in robotics and i think he will do track again. So here is to getiing back on track with tracking myself !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment