Wednesday, March 21, 2012
March 21, 2012 and winding down a great birthday!
After a good nights rest, I gently woke up about 11:30 feeling the warmth of the unseasonably warm weather. I cleaned litter boxes feed birds dogs cats and ferret, I then received an amazing idea from Phil to the venture to the zoo for a bit. While there we seen allot of the new changes liking the rain forest the best. while there we also enjoyed the sea lions and otters, an elephant, and reptiles. Further more we witnessed a polar bear and her baby playing. when we got home we picked up the boys (who warmly greeted me with happy birthday's) and had dinner at Reed's with milk shakes! then we all went for a walk buy the canal. Then, back home again I cleaned out my closet and filled 2 bags with clothes I don't want... it was a GREAT birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment