Saturday, March 24, 2012

A very proud parent Right now both my boys are off to Ohio for robotics, and will be going to St Lewis in 2 weeks. The Lockport warlocks took top in NY state. I just got a text from C-bass that he was accepted to VT for university studies. I am on top of the world and so happy for him as this is his first choice. I am so blown away that he is a young adult and will be moving on with his life. I don't know where the past 18 (almost) years have gone.. lost in pictures and fading memories? I know I am so happy to see him happy and becoming such a great person. All the stress of not really knowing if your doing things "right" and being told you are wrong by everyone including the kid.. then this.. and you know it will be ok. WOW ... I is nice to have things good.

No comments:

Post a Comment